Mabry Mill

Mabry Mill
picturesque

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Inspiration

The Inspiration behind this creation of Andrew Drake Photography blog came from one of my friends named Sarah. I saw that she created a blog site dedicated to her photography work and her blog was about a Wedding she took pictures at this past summer. I asked her how she made that wonderful page and showed me this site called Blogger.com that is totally free to set up. So I started yesterday of setting up the site page and the end result is a nice looking page dedicated to my line of work with photography. In the past I have heard about talk show host people & many other people in different business commenting on how they blog about the different things they love to do. But I have not really started blogging in the past until now after being introduced to such a thing of posting your thoughts and pictures out on the web for people to enjoy and read. Another Inspiration I have that greatly influence me is waking up every morning & seeing the Beautiful Orange Glowing Sun that God made for us to see by in the day shining through the dense green trees of the forest while driving to where ever I go. This ability to see should give us hope everyday that God is out there watching our every move and encouraging us to continue being strong in our life for His Glory and spread the beauty of His Creation through Photography for the Entire World to see. Live to your fullest potentials and Inspire other people you know through work & friends to keep there heads up and know that everyday they are alive reflect to others that there is a God out there who will love them and accept into his Heavenly home. Finally I wanted to leave you with this quote by Ralph Waldo Emerson.http://andrewdrakephotography.blogspot.com
http://sarahwinephotography.blogspot.com
Every artist was first an amateur.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

1 comment:

  1. Great idea, Andy! Love the pic's!

    Love, Aunt Sharon

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

FOLLOW THE OFFICIAL ANDREW DRAKE PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG